Monday, November 25, 2013

Being Parisian

What does it really means, to be Parisian ?


As you may or may not know, I'm originally from Paris, France. I have lived there all my life before coming to San Francisco, California.
I miss the parisian atmosphere, people, shops, the little Cafés, the effortless yet classy style, the grumpy and stressed drivers, yet funny ... But wait a second, I'm not talking about stupid clichés of the Effeil Tower  that you've seen in movies. I'm talking about the real, authentic Paris that you don't see, but actually live . Even though I don't miss the climate ( sooo freaking cold there right now), it is the only city where I truly feel at home.

Ah Paris, quand tu nous tiens !




"How to become a Parisian in one hour" de l'humoriste Olivier Giraud 




"Ce que disent les Parisiens": Me and my mom related so much in this video..







Au final, être Parisien n'est pas une carte postale niaise d'un moustachu avec son beret et sa baguette, c'est un véritable mode de vie, un état d'esprit plein de sarcasme (à ne jamais prendre au sérieux) !

Take care
xx

1 comment:

  1. hahahhahahhah i did not undersand anything but da pics were great!

    ReplyDelete